Monday, December 15, 2025

The Story Behind the Story: Seen at Last

The story behind Seen at Last goes back to my college years, which feels like a long time ago now, and it actually is. Even back then, my mind was full of ideas, constantly thinking about stories but struggling with how to put them down on paper eloquently. I wanted to write something romantic, but not romance that goes down the usual path. I thought it would be fun to ask my best friend to join me, and we wrote the opening part of the story together. Then life got busy and school took over, and the project got put on hold.

Recently, I came across the document on Google Drive. Reading it again took me right back to when we first started writing it. Christmas was approaching, my favorite time of year, so I decided to finish what we never did back then. I kept the opening we wrote together but turned it into a short story with a holiday setting.

Seen at Last is now available on Wattpad for free. I hope you enjoy it, and Merry Christmas to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment