My journey to becoming an author started in the classroom. I spent years teaching elementary school, where storytelling was part of everyday life, and somewhere along the way I realised just how much words could do. I started to lean more and more on writing, especially through a period of big changes, and eventually that led me to write my first book, Joy's Joy.
Today I'm a self-published author, and in a lot of ways writing still feels like an extension of teaching. Both are about sharing ideas, guiding people through new experiences, and building something that connects. Most of my time now is spent writing and working on new stories, and while being independent has its challenges, there's nothing quite like bringing an idea to life and putting it out into the world.
I hope my stories bring you something, whether that's a bit of inspiration, some comfort, or just a good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment